Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tmobile Student Discount: up to 15% off your montly bill

Posted Nov 14, 2009
By M.A.R.S


Last time I checked T-mobile offers student discounts on monthly bills. I'm getting 15% off my monthly bill for being a student at UCSB. All you need is a school email and some kind of identification number. I had to be persistent and ask twice before getting the discount when I called in, so if they are a little sketchy about it at first, call again!


For those you who don't have T-mobile. It wouldn't hurt to ask your provider about student discounts. You never know they might just have some kind of discount. It sucks for me that it took me about six years to realize this. :-( Loss of profit....


UPDATE: If your school doesn't qualify for the T-mobile discount, you can purchase the Student Advantage card for $20 and obtain the discount using this card. 
http://www.studentadvantage.com/content/?id=762

No comments:

Post a Comment